Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Fucking HATE YOU.

I thought I was doing well and fine.. but in fact, im not.

Damn. its been almost a year and half and by now i should have gotten over whatever happens.. the fact that we broke up and his wedding plan with his new gf, and every fights and dramas in between..

I felt horrible today. I felt like my old self and I despise this feeling. Congratulations, anyway, yesterday's your wedding day. I couldnt attend.. I was too busy making myself busy so I could face the day.. 我不知道怎么面对..I asked someone to tell you that I am still overseas and I ran into your bestie today.. Thanks again for making me feel like a loser.

Fuck! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!!!!

You dont have to tell me what I should or should not do with my life. You shouldnt have to tell me that I should stop doing what I do. You shouldnt have to tell me that I need to improve my life, or that I am stopping you from pursuing your career and all those fucking bullshit you made up. You shouldnt have to tell me that you worry too much about your financial future and all those fuck because I dont want a single cent from you. I have always been and always will be independent on my financial matter, mister, as you can see. And you shouldnt have tell me what I should be doing with my life because it is NONE of your FUCKING business. I do what I like, when I like, the way I like it! You either support me or FUCK OFF!! Dont try to preach me how to live my life like you are some kind of smart asshole.

So, again congratulations on your wedding, asshole.. she's rich (and fugly, btw) and I hope you get what you want now. And please, stop pestering me and stop keeping any eyes on me because I have a life to get on to. I have a business of MY OWN to mind.

And please.... finding a rich partner is not part of my financial plan. NEVER WAS. NEVER WILL.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID NONSENSE!!