Friday, October 10, 2008

Starting over, 26

I was my oldself
' Twas my life before today
Dissapointed, sad, lonely, suicidal and fed up.
Waking up at nightime, sleeping by day.

I hated the sun
I hated everyone
I hated kids
I hated weekends

I hated everything
I hated him. I hated him the most I would cursed him as long as I live
I hated his new girlfriend I would murder her if I ever met her
I hated the thoughts that we were in love before
I hated the thoughts of him and his every words
I HATED every single thing in the world


but I decided it has to end somewhere

and so..

This is me
This is my blog
This is my journey starting over at 26
This is the promise I made to myself

To live again, to love and believe in myself again, and to once again, be strong.
This is my story of letting go, starting fresh and loving myself
All over again.

This is my new beginning.